Blueberry Coconut Chia Pudding
This healthy breakfast easily doubles as the perfect after noon snack. Chia seeds are great for digestion and high in omega-3s and will keep you feeling full and energized.
- 1 cup almond milk
- ½ cup blueberries
- 3 tbsp. chia seeds
- Dash of vanilla extract
- Sea salt
- Raw honey
- Blueberries, raspberries, strawberries and/or goji berries for topping
- Coconut flakes
- In a blender, combine the almond milk, and blueberries; puree until smooth. Strain the mixture in the bowl.
- Stir in the chia seeds.
- Add a dash of vanilla extract.
- Season with cinnamon, sea salt, honey if using for taste.
- Top with blueberries, raspberries, and goji berries.
- Sprinkle with coconut flakes and serve.
Walnut Cacao Bites
An excellent way to indulge and enjoy deep notes of cacao. Remember to toast the walnuts, as it helps to remove the bitterness and give these bites an irresistible espresso flavor.
- 1 cup chopped walnuts
- 1 cup medjool dates, pitted
- 1/4 cup raw cacao powder
- 1/4 tsp. sea salt
- 1/4 tsp. vanilla extract
- Hemp hearts for topping
- Preheat the oven to 350° F. Place the walnuts on the baking sheet. Bake for 8-10 minutes, checking frequently.
- Combine the toasted walnuts, dates, cacao powder, salt and vanilla extract, in a blender or food processor, and blend until well combined, adding 1 tbsp. of warm water if needed. Scoop the mixture into a medium bowl and place in the freezer for 30 minutes.
- Use the teaspoon to scoop the dough and roll into balls. Coat them in hemp hearts and store in the freezer until ready to enjoy.
Avocado, Spinach, Peach & Mint Smoothie
A delicious smoothie that’s so simple and quick to prepare!
- 6-8 fresh Mint leaves
- 2 cup Unsweetened Almond milk
- 1 handful Fresh baby spinach
- 1 cup frozen peach
- 1/4 ripe Avocado peeled
- 1 serving of protein powder
- 1tablespoon organic chia seeds
- 1tablespoon organic flax seeds
- 1cup ice cubes
Add all the ingredients, in the Vitamix, and select the smoothie program to complete
(roughly 50 seconds) blending.
Kale Citrus Salad
For the Dressing:
- 1/4 cup extra-virgin olive oil
- 2 tablespoons balsamic vinegar
- 1/2 teaspoon Dijon mustard
- Sea salt and freshly ground black pepper, to taste
For the Salad:
- 1 bunch kale, de-stemmed and thinly sliced
- 1 citrus fruit, peeled and sliced
- 1 avocado, diced
- 1/4 cup almonds, roughly chopped
- 1/4 cup red onions, thinly sliced
- 1/4 cup pomegranate or dried cranberries (optional)
- 1 jalapeno, seeded and sliced
- Combine all dressing ingredients in a tightly sealed glass jar. Shake for 30 to 60 seconds, until well-emulsified. Adjust seasoning, if needed.
- Combine kale and lemon juice in a large mixing bowl. Massage until tender, about 2–3 minutes.
- Add remaining salad ingredients to kale. Drizzle with dressing and toss gently.